This is a third time in two weeks that I sit down at my computer and try to blog for Group G. To my surprise nothing comes up. My well is all dried up. The school is going well, the teaching at the school even better, four of my students that I tutor are excelling. One would think that those three experiences alone would be sufficient material for this blog. But No:) NADA!Oh, that is not true. I have already taught full 12 lessons at Bristol and what a great feeling! Those experiences really remind me why I am at Brock. I got to share my technology site with my students and some of them tell me that they use it after school and that they enjoy it. That is what matters at the end! - I keep on saying to myself over and over again. Especially in the past little while because I feel like I am put on a really fast paced revolving belt at Brock. Often I feel rushed to go through activities (most classes), I feel like it is more about VOLUME and ability to handle stress rather than taking time to really get into it, digest new knowledge with pleasure and extend it to a higher level of understanding.
Sometimes I feel that this program deserves not one but TWO years of study. That is why lately I have been thinking about getting my Master's degree. I LOVE learning and I guess that is where TC will be taking me next besides teaching.
Ana K.

No comments:
Post a Comment